A rare mutation has been identified causes one family to have unusually low sensitivity to pain. The researchers hope the findings could be used to identify new treatments for chronic pain. They studied an Italian family, the Marsilis, which includes six people who have a distinctive pain response that has not been identified in any other people.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used to describe a variety of kidney diseases which includes glomerulonephritis or acute/chronic nephritis. 121  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Bright’s Disease Bright’s disease is an archaic term that is used t..
- Young athletes interested in healthy protein, not French fries
- Could eating moss be good for your gut?
- Let it go: Mental breaks after work improve sleep
- Study highlights need for strength training in older women to ward off effects of aging
- Dementia trend shows later onset with fewer years of the disease
A new study takes a comparative approach to pinpoint what happens differently in hum..