In an unexpected discovery, researchers have found that a gene previously known to control human metabolism also controls the equilibrium of bone and fat in bone marrow as well as how an adult stem cell expresses its final cell type. The findings could lead to a better understanding of the disruption of bone-to-fat ratio in bone marrow as well as its health consequences, and also point to the gene as a promising therapeutic target in the treatment of osteoporosis and skeletal aging.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Flow mediated vasodilation compared with carotid intima media thickness in the evaluation of early cardiovascular damage in menopausal women and the influence of biological and psychosocial factors
- Manganese plays a key role in bacterial infection
- Eye infection in contact lens wearers can cause blindness
- Gut sense: Neural superhighway conveys messages from gut to brain in milliseconds
- High gluten diet in pregnancy linked to increased risk of diabetes in children