In an unexpected discovery, researchers have found that a gene previously known to control human metabolism also controls the equilibrium of bone and fat in bone marrow as well as how an adult stem cell expresses its final cell type. The findings could lead to a better understanding of the disruption of bone-to-fat ratio in bone marrow as well as its health consequences, and also point to the gene as a promising therapeutic target in the treatment of osteoporosis and skeletal aging.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, yet it may be hurting some part of your body right now 173  0 Inflammation
Inflammation: The Often Unknown Factor Inflammation can’t really be seen or felt, ..
- Possible Miracles Of Exosomes Extracellular vesicles have emerged as important mediators of intercellular communication, and have gained interest for therapeutic potential 125 0
- Paralyzed mice with spinal cord injury made to walk again
- Link Between DNA Methylation And Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Scientists Have ID Genesis Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Yeast species used in food industry can cause disease in humans, study finds
Broken bones among older people increase their risk of death for up to 10 years, acc..