Researchers have discovered how unusually long pieces of RNA work in skin cells. The RNA pieces, called ‘long non-coding RNAs’ or ‘lncRNAs,’ help skin cells modulate connective tissue proteins, like collagen, and could represent novel therapeutic targets to promote skin repair.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Self-compassion may protect people from the harmful effects of perfectionism
- Cancer risk associated with key epigenetic changes occurring through normal aging process
- Fertility breakthrough: New research could extend egg health with age
- Sweet, bitter, fat: Genetics play a role in kids’ snacking patterns
- Securing a child’s future needs to start during parents’ teen years