A new study offers a rare glimpse into the genetics of a herpes simplex virus transmission event — information that may prove useful in future development of therapeutics and vaccines. The study reveals nearly perfect genetic transmission of the virus from a father to his son and lays the foundation for future studies exploring the genetic diversity of this virus.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Self-compassion may protect people from the harmful effects of perfectionism
- Cancer risk associated with key epigenetic changes occurring through normal aging process
- Fertility breakthrough: New research could extend egg health with age
- Sweet, bitter, fat: Genetics play a role in kids’ snacking patterns
- Securing a child’s future needs to start during parents’ teen years