Embryologists have clarified the role that retinoic acid plays in limb development. A new study showed that retinoic acid controls the development (or budding) of forelimbs, but not hindlimbs, and that retinoic acid is not responsible for patterning (or differentiation of the parts) of limbs. This research corrects longstanding misconceptions about limb development and provides new insights into congenital limb defects.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- As body mass index increases, blood pressure may as well
- Autoimmunity plays role in development of COPD
- More protein after weight loss may reduce fatty liver disease
- YouTube is source of misinformation on plastic surgery
- New aid to help identify and manage patients with diabetes at increased risk of fracture
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..