Embryologists have clarified the role that retinoic acid plays in limb development. A new study showed that retinoic acid controls the development (or budding) of forelimbs, but not hindlimbs, and that retinoic acid is not responsible for patterning (or differentiation of the parts) of limbs. This research corrects longstanding misconceptions about limb development and provides new insights into congenital limb defects.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Bee social or buzz off: Study links genes to social behaviors, including autism
- Pre-eclampsia linked to an increased risk of dementia later in life
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Carbon fiber can store energy in the body of a vehicle
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..