Scientists working with laboratory mice have shown that it’s possible to favor the engraftment of one gut bacterial strain over others by manipulating the mice’s diet. The researchers also have shown it’s possible to control how much a bacterium grows in the intestine by calibrating the amount of a specific carbohydrate in each mouse’s water or food.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice regrow brain tissue after stroke with bioengineered gel
- Pregnant smokers may reduce harm done to baby’s lungs by taking vitamin C
- Larger waistlines are linked to higher risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Ice cream funds research showing new strategy against thyroid cancer
- One year’s losses for child sexual abuse in US top $9 billion, new study suggests
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..