Cooking tomatoes — such as in spaghetti sauce — makes the fruit heart-healthier and boosts its cancer-fighting ability. All this, despite a loss of vitamin C during the cooking process, say Cornell food scientists. The reason: cooking substantially raises the levels of beneficial compounds called phytochemicals.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Increasing incidence of rare skin cancer
- Shot may help shield against shingles
- Drug that treats psoriasis also reduces aortic vascular inflammation
- Timing of abortion among adolescent and young women presenting for post-abortion care in Kenya: a cross-sectional analysis of nationally-representative data
- First comparison of common breast cancer tests finds varied accuracy of predictions
Scientists explain why the risk of osteoarthritis increases as we age and offers a p..