An extensive review of research on potentially harmful effects of vitamin C supplementation has largely put to rest concerns that it may have damaging “pro-oxidant” effects in the human body, a question that had been raised by some laboratory studies in recent years.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Screening could catch a quarter of hip fractures before they happen
- Genetic study uncovers fungal sex secrets, which shed light on candidiasis
- Health care professionals’ attitudes towards population-based genetic testing and risk-stratification for ovarian cancer: a cross-sectional survey
- After searching 12 years for bipolar disorder’s cause, research team concludes it has many
- Gene mutation causes low sensitivity to pain
Community screening for osteoporosis could prevent more than a quarter of hip fractu..