In studies with mice, Penn State researchers have shown that a combination of retinoic acid — a product the body makes naturally from vitamin A — and PIC, a synthetic immunity booster, significantly elevates the immune system response to a tetanus shot.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..