In article, a study performed by a group of researchers elucidates action mechanism of visible light on skin and questions typical use of sunscreen. Most common sunscreens affect D vitamin absorption and fail to block visible light — which, while not as damaging as UV rays, accounts for 45 percent of the solar radiation. The group patented skin-colored sunscreen which can block visible light.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Increasing incidence of rare skin cancer
- Shot may help shield against shingles
- Drug that treats psoriasis also reduces aortic vascular inflammation
- Timing of abortion among adolescent and young women presenting for post-abortion care in Kenya: a cross-sectional analysis of nationally-representative data
- First comparison of common breast cancer tests finds varied accuracy of predictions
Scientists explain why the risk of osteoarthritis increases as we age and offers a p..