If you don’t have the time or money for aerobic and resistance training, why not try climbing the stairs? A new study demonstrates that stair climbing not only lowers blood pressure but also builds leg strength, especially in postmenopausal women with estrogen deficiencies who are more susceptible to vascular and muscle problems.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ingested in daily doses may help to decrease damaging inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. 435  0 Inflammation
Inflammation Baking Soda May Be A Safe Way To Combat Autoimmune Disease Baking soda ..
- Mice brain structure linked with sex-based differences in anxiety behavior
- How intestinal worms hinder tuberculosis vaccination
- Experimental drug eases effects of gluten for celiac patients on gluten-free diet
- Mothers’ autonomy and childhood stunting: evidence from semi-urban communities in Lao PDR
- Subtle hearing loss while young changes brain function
Researchers have reported that one-third of people 40-59 years have image-based evid..