If you don’t have the time or money for aerobic and resistance training, why not try climbing the stairs? A new study demonstrates that stair climbing not only lowers blood pressure but also builds leg strength, especially in postmenopausal women with estrogen deficiencies who are more susceptible to vascular and muscle problems.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Antidepressant restores youthful flexibility to aging inhibitory neurons in mice
- Maple leaf extract could nip skin wrinkles in the bud
- A new generation of artificial retinas based on 2D materials
- Consuming milk at breakfast lowers blood glucose throughout the day
- Weaponizing oxygen to kill infections and disease
A new expert review summarizes key research, highlights clinical issues, and provide..