If you don’t have the time or money for aerobic and resistance training, why not try climbing the stairs? A new study demonstrates that stair climbing not only lowers blood pressure but also builds leg strength, especially in postmenopausal women with estrogen deficiencies who are more susceptible to vascular and muscle problems.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Parsley-Turmeric Pasta Will Be the Prettiest (and Most Delicious) Thing You Cook This Week
- 13 Delicious Holiday Cookies Under 100 Calories
- New methods to identify Alzheimer’s drug candidates with anti-aging properties
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much
Link between autoimmune, heart disease explained in mice Autoimmune diseases such as..