A material based on a natural product of bones and citrus fruit, called citrate, provides the extra energy that stem cells need to form new bone tissue, according to bioengineers. Their new understanding of the mechanism that allows citrate to aid in bone regeneration will help the researchers develop slow-release, biodegradable, citrate-releasing scaffolds to act as bone-growth templates to speed up healing in the body.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- New drug target discovered for potential blood pressure treatment
- The naked eye alone is not enough to ensure the accurate diagnosis of skin cancer, say experts
- New generation of therapeutics based on understanding of aging biology show promise for Alzheimer’s disease
- Regular bedtimes and sufficient sleep for children may lead to healthier teens
- What’s behind Mediterranean diet and lower cardiovascular risk?
Researchers previously showed that introducing bone marrow stem cells to a bone inju..