Chemotherapy drugs to treat breast cancer may promote muscle mitochondrial dysfunction, according to new research. Dysfunctional mitochondria, the energy centers of the cells, may contribute to fatigue and weakness that some people with breast cancer experience through the course of disease treatment.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Depression: New tool delivers swifter picture of cognitive deficit
- How skin cells protect themselves against stress
- New discoveries predict ability to forecast dementia from single molecule
- Unique immune cell likely drives chronic inflammation
- Human antibody discovery could save lives from fungal killer
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..