Researchers at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center have found that cancer tumors consume large amounts of vitamin C. Their findings, which are reported in the September 15 issue of Cancer Research, may shed new light on the nutritional needs of tumors.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Personal growth often coexists with post-traumatic stress following natural disasters
- Scientists find heightened attention to surprise in veterans with PTSD
- Pickle Juice Has Health Benefits, Fact Or Fiction?
- Tuberculosis drugs work better with vitamin C
- Taking folic acid in late pregnancy may increase childhood allergy risk
The frequency of chronic joint pain after infection with chikungunya in a large Lati..