A derivative of vitamin A, known as retinoic acid, found abundantly in sweet potato and carrots, helps turn pre-cancer cells back to normal healthy breast cells, which may help explain why some clinical studies have been unable to see a benefit of vitamin A on cancer: the vitamin doesn’t appear to change the course of full-blown cancer, only pre-cancerous cells, and only works at a very narrow dose.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Genetic study improves lifespan predictions and scientific understanding of aging
- Does herpes cause Alzheimer’s?
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Why does diabetes cause heart failure?
- Qualitative exploration of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that influence acceptability of semisoft vaginal suppositories
Scientists have revealed the intricate process that bone cells use to repair themsel..