New research finds that a low-fat diet in combination with limited caloric consumption prevents aging-induced inflammatory activation of immune cells in the mouse brain – and that exercise is significantly less effective than caloric restriction in preventing these age-related changes. This indicates that the fat content of a diet, as well as caloric intake, are important parameters for the detrimental effects of aging on the brain.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Portable brain imaging system to shed light on concussions
- Vaginal health and hygiene practices and product use in Canada: a national cross-sectional survey
- Is knee pain linked to depression?
- Older adults who have slower walking speeds may have increased risk for dementia
- Mutations of the bassoon gene causing new brain disorder