A kinase inhibitor called cabozantinib could be a viable therapy option for patients with metastatic, radioactive iodine-resistant thyroid cancer. In a recent trial tumors shrunk in 34 out of 35 patients who took the drug, and more than half of those patients saw the tumor size decrease by more than 30 percent.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Parsley-Turmeric Pasta Will Be the Prettiest (and Most Delicious) Thing You Cook This Week
- 13 Delicious Holiday Cookies Under 100 Calories
- New methods to identify Alzheimer’s drug candidates with anti-aging properties
- If your diet fails, try again; your heart will thank you
- Weightlifting is good for your heart and it doesn’t take much
Link between autoimmune, heart disease explained in mice Autoimmune diseases such as..