A new blood test seems to perform as well as, if not better than, traditional blood cultures at detecting candidemia, a type of fungal yeast infection that commonly strikes hospital patients. Quick detection of the infection has the potential to stop its spread and slow drug resistance.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Immune cell dysfunction linked to photosensitivity, study finds
- That stinks! One American in 15 smells odors that aren’t there
- The eyes may have it, an early sign of Parkinson’s disease
- Blood test may identify gestational diabetes risk in first trimester, NIH study indicates
- Cardiovascular disease related to type 2 diabetes can be reduced significantly