Feeling sluggish? Gaining weight? What you need is a shot in the arm, claim advertisers for trendy vitamin B12 injections. Don’t let marketers needle you. “If medical testing confirms that an individual has a vitamin B12 deficiency, a vitamin B12 supplement will help. But if a B12 deficiency has not been identified by a physician or primary care doctor, there is no need to waste energy and money on B12 shots,” says a clinical dietitian.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Portable brain imaging system to shed light on concussions
- Vaginal health and hygiene practices and product use in Canada: a national cross-sectional survey
- Is knee pain linked to depression?
- Older adults who have slower walking speeds may have increased risk for dementia
- Mutations of the bassoon gene causing new brain disorder