Researchers have found that gradually depleting an enzyme called BACE1 completely reverses the formation of amyloid plaques in the brains of mice with Alzheimer’s disease, thereby improving the animals’ cognitive function. The study raises hopes that drugs targeting this enzyme will be able to successfully treat Alzheimer’s disease in humans.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- Physical activity in the evening does not cause sleep problems
- Increased motor activity linked to improved mood
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds
- Resting easy: Oxygen promotes deep, restorative sleep
- Unlocking the secrets of how cells communicate offers insights into treating diseases
Neurons in the brain and spinal cord don’t grow back after injury, unlike thos..