Advancing age is a major risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease and is associated with build- up of the peptide amyloid beta in the brain. New research shows that removal of amyloid beta from the brain depends on vitamin D and also on an age-related alteration in the production of transporter proteins which move amyloid beta in and out of the brain.
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth Chemotherapy that kills cancer cells can also trigger an inflammatory response that actually promotes aggressive tumor growth. 1097  0 Inflammation Chronic Disease May Be Triggered By Repeated Food Poisoning
Cancer Traditional Cancer Treatments Create Inflammation and Promoting Tumor Growth ..
- Portable brain imaging system to shed light on concussions
- Vaginal health and hygiene practices and product use in Canada: a national cross-sectional survey
- Is knee pain linked to depression?
- Older adults who have slower walking speeds may have increased risk for dementia
- Mutations of the bassoon gene causing new brain disorder