Advancing age is a major risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease and is associated with build- up of the peptide amyloid beta in the brain. New research shows that removal of amyloid beta from the brain depends on vitamin D and also on an age-related alteration in the production of transporter proteins which move amyloid beta in and out of the brain.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
- Microbiome differences between urban and rural populations start soon after birth
- Decades of type 1 diabetes linked to mild drop in cognition
- chemical key to diabetes drug alternatives
- Common diabetes drug found safe for most diabetics with kidney disease
- immune system educated by biomaterial particles to accept transplanted islets
Stem cells have been used therapeutically in horses for many years as a treatment op..