Researchers have resolved one of the great unknowns in bone self-repair: how the cells responsible for forming new bone tissue are called into action. Their work reveals the role of an electromechanical phenomenon at the nanoscale, flexoelectricity, as a possible mechanism for stimulating the cell response and guiding it throughout the fracture repair process.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- 13 Vegan Breakfast Recipes That Are Seriously Delicious
- New way to determine whether metastatic cancer cells in breast cancer patients are dormant or soon to turn deadly
- New smart watch algorithms can help identify why you are sleeping poorly
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Study points to possible new therapy for hearing loss
New way to determine whether metastatic cancer cells in breast cancer patients are dormant or soon to turn deadly
For the first time ever, researchers have identified a protein as a marker that can ..