Dietary fiber increases survival in influenza-infected mice by setting the immune system at a healthy level of responsiveness, according to a preclinical study published May 15 in the journal Immunity. A high-fiber diet blunts harmful, excessive immune responses in the lungs while boosting antiviral immunity by activating T cells. These dual benefits were mediated by changes in the composition of gut bacteria.
Free In-Person Chronic Fatigue Evaluation
Search for any Health Related Issue
Silent KIller: Inflamation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade inflammation develops during the ageing process called inflammaging which contributes to pathogenesis of age related diseases 229  0 Inflammation
Inflammaging: A New Viewpoint For Age Related Diseases Chronic, sterile, low grade i..
- 13 Vegan Breakfast Recipes That Are Seriously Delicious
- New way to determine whether metastatic cancer cells in breast cancer patients are dormant or soon to turn deadly
- New smart watch algorithms can help identify why you are sleeping poorly
- New immunotherapy targeting blood-clotting protein
- Study points to possible new therapy for hearing loss
New way to determine whether metastatic cancer cells in breast cancer patients are dormant or soon to turn deadly
For the first time ever, researchers have identified a protein as a marker that can ..